Friday 19 December 2014

hii..yesterday was the day jus so painful in my life..i never wonder how can a boy even say like this to any girl and ya for staying with a girl for 6 years and to her...how can a guy even abuse like this...ohw god why dint you burried my soul tat time only when i heard it...after all that what happend he didn't even said sorry...tumahari galti maff krne layak nahi...aaj tumne bhi vo hi keh diya jo mein har time life me tv me ladko ko dkhtee aayi hu...
god u know....not for 1 instnce now i can focus on myself.........how can he...me hiiis g.f...ya i know when v r angry...nobody can stop us...but aaj what he did was like...a sexual harrasment of words on me...wid d one whom he was for past 6 years...........i dont know what to do god...no 1 is there even to console me...
I mean no respect nothing...not me atleast not even uh sister..nd the biggest thing you didnt even said sorry..at once..etna ego...m very much hurted...vo cheez andar se feel kr kr k kaap rahi hu.i never thught u culd even say like this to any girl...har cheez sahi...marna..ur abuse...uh everythin bt today it was jus so out of control that no...oh god plz give me so much power..not to forgive him...m jus in so much pain...so much that i now can't trust any guy any more...thanks sagar for treating so welll.thodi si bhi sharm hoti na to shayad usi time muzse sorry kehte...but nahi...its ok..have a great life ahead...but jo tumne mere saath kiya vo kissi aur ladki k sath bilkul bhi mat karnai jus beg u..


aaj he ratre pahile
aaikun tuza tondatun...
punha meli me...
kadhi he nhavta vichar kela asa..
ke TU ase krshil...
kelya nantr he tula
sorry mhanta jamle nahi... 
aaj me tutle..
aaj me dhdpadle..
aaj me radle...pan tu ekda he nai
alas mala uchlayla...
maza adhar hotas tu..
maza jeev hotas tu..
pn nahi aata nahi 
aata me sota cha payavar ubhi rahyla shikli ahe..
te he ne aadhar gheta........
aaj mazya aayushyat andhar sampla..
navi pahat aali pn 
aaj tu nahis...........




No comments:

Post a Comment